Use your computer and the Internet to access full service banking 24-hours a day.
- View account balances
- Check recent transactions
- See if a specific check or debit card purchase has cleared
- Download and print check images
- Review loan payment history
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check the maturity of a CD
- Export account and transaction information to your financial management software
- Best of all Web Banking is Free!
To start using Web Banking follow these steps:
- Click on "First Time Visitors" at the bottom of this page.
- Read the Online Agreement and if you agree, click on "I ACCEPT" at the bottom of the page
- In the Access ID field, type in your account number.
- Next select the account type from the drop down list.
- Enter a password. This will be your current Bank by Phone PIN. If you don't have a password or are unsure what your password is, please contact Customer Service.
- Click on Submit. You may be prompted to save your password in Windows. It is NOT recommended you allow Windows to remember your password.
- You will be shown a screen to change your Access ID and password. Fill in the form completely and click on Submit.
- You have completed the "First Time Visitors" steps and can start using online banking to view account information using the menu options.
- The next time you need to access Web Banking, simply click on one of the login options at the top right of every page of this website.
First Time Visitors