- What is My Mobi?
My Mobi allows you to do your banking securely and conveniently all from your mobile
device. With My Mobi, you can view your account balances, look up transactions, pay bills,
and transfer funds anytime, anywhere.
- How do I setup My Mobi?
Set up is quick and easy!
1. Log on to your FNB Web Banking® account
2. Choose Options from the menu
3. Then choose Mobile Settings and setup your mobile device and account(s) information
You can also view the setup process through the My Mobi demo.
- How do I access Mobile Banking?
1. Visit m.webfnb.com on your mobile device's web browser
2. Select the Mobile Banking link
3. Enter your FNB Web Banking® online ID and Password
|| Add m.webfnb.com to your favorites list on your mobile device’s web browser for quick access.
- Is My Mobi FREE to use?
Yes! FNB Mobile is a free service provided by First National Bank and currently available to
non-commercial customers. Please note: Standard fees may apply such as text messaging and Internet access. Check with your service provider for details and be sure to review the
FNB Online Agreement.
- Can I access My Mobi with my mobile device?
Yes, you can access your accounts via any mobile device that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) traffic. If your phone has Internet access and text messaging capability, then you're probably ready to start using My Mobi. Please check with your wireless carrier to make sure your mobile device and its internet browser are "WAP 2.0" compliant.
- What features are available within My Mobi?
With My Mobi, you can:
- Free to FNB Web Banking® customers
- View account balances
- Check transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View alerts
- Pay bills
- Do I need a password to use My Mobi?
Yes, use your current FNB Web Banking® user ID and Password to login each time.
- What happens if I lose signal/communication during a transaction?
Each transfer and bill payment performed through My Mobi will be confirmed with a text message sent directly to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation message, please be sure to review your account online using FNB Web Banking®.
- What happens if I lose my mobile device?
No need to worry. Your account information is not stored on your mobile device, therefore cannot
be stolen. When you replace your mobile device, simply verify that your information is correct by logging into FNB Web Banking® and clicking on Mobile Settings under the Options menu.
- I am not receiving any confirmation messages on my mobile device after performing a transfer or bill pay. What's wrong?
Each transfer and bill payment performed through My Mobi will be confirmed with a text message sent directly to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation message, please be sure to review your information on your mobile device by clicking on Mobile Settings under the Options menu in FNB Web Banking®.
- What do I need to do if I get a new mobile device?
* Important: Be sure to check with your wireless carrier to to make sure your new mobile device and its internet browser application support secure SSL connections and is "WAP 2.0" compliant.
If you obtain a new mobile device and are using the same phone number and service provider, then no changes on
your part are necessary. If you switch service providers and/or phone numbers, log into your FNB Web Banking® account via the Internet and update your information by clicking on Mobile Settings under the Options menu. For security reasons, SMS Text Messages are sent only to the phone number listed under Mobile Options.
- What if I have never setup security questions or answers?
If you have never setup your security questions in FNB Web Banking®, then we encourage you to continue using FNB Web Banking® until you have an opportunity to complete your security questions and answers. Afterwards, you can feel free to use your mobile device to access My Mobi.
- I have never had to use them, so I can't remember the answers to my security questions. What do I do now?
As always, our customer service team is ready to help with any questions regarding access or use of our online banking services. Please feel free to contact us at anytime.