Conversion to PlainsCapital Bank Online Banking Coming Soon!
From Feb. 14 through 17, we'll be converting your former First National Bank (FNB) products and services to PlainsCapital Bank solutions. Beginning Feb. 17, you'll have access to PlainsCapital's enhanced Online, Mobile and Voice Banking solutions to conveniently manage your accounts.
Before the conversion begins on Feb. 14:
- Please take a moment to update your phone number, email address, and other personal information within FNB Online Banking. This information will be important to ensure you can log into PlainsCapital Online Banking after conversion.
- Print or save your electronic account statements for your records.
Please note the following important dates:
- Friday, Feb. 14, 12 p.m. (NOON) Deadline to submit a bill payment prior to conversion; Bill Pay goes into view-only mode.
- Friday, Feb. 14, 6 p.m. Deadline to schedule an Online Banking account transfer prior to conversion; Online Banking goes into view-only mode.
- Friday, Feb. 14, 6 p.m. FNB Mobile Banking and Voice Banking are retired.
- Sunday, Feb. 16, 8:30 p.m. FNB Online Banking and Bill Pay are retired. Online account access will be temporarily unavailable until 8 a.m. on Feb. 17.
- Monday, Feb. 17, 8 a.m. New PlainsCapital Bank solutions are live! You will have full access to your new PlainsCapital Bank accounts, including Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Voice Banking and Treasury Management services.
If you have any questions about the conversion or your new PlainsCapital Bank accounts, don't hesitate to call Customer Service at 877.380.8573.
Normal Customer Service Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 6p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Extended Customer Services Hours During Conversion:
Feb. 15-17: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.