Identity theft is a crime that never sleeps. First National Bank is helping to protect your identity with our avoID theft FNB CHECKING® account. This account is designed to help keep your identity safe from theft. Providing support with innovative technology, you'll enjoy peace-of-mind knowing that you and your family are safe.
To receive your $5.00 Cash Back Reward your personal checking account must meet the following requirements. Your account must be:
*Applicable only for point-of-sale signature based transactions, online purchases, recurring purchases and Personal Identification Number (PIN) based transactions of $5.00 or greater.
- Enrolled in My eDocs
- Open Over 30 days
- In Active Status
- 1 Direct Deposit a Month into Your Personal Checking Account
- 10 Debit Card Transactions a Month*
- Make 3 Bill Payments Online through My Bill Pay
- Check Imaging Available6
- Add-On Savings Option Available
- Free Combined Statments Available
- Overdraft Protection Option Available7
- $100.00 minimum initial deposit required to open.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Government issued picture identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Social security number
- ChexSystems® Verification
- Card Patrol monitors up to ten major credit/debit cards (VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Diners Club® and Discover®) on Internet Chat rooms. It is impossible to ensure that all Internet chat rooms have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, your monitoring alert reports may not contain or apprise you of all your personal information that is publicly available or that may have been compromised.
- Triple-Bureau Credit Alert is not a credit counseling service and does not promise to help you obtain a loan or improve your credit record, history or rating. The Triple-Bureau Credit Alert service may be modified or improved at any time and without prior notice. Daily monitoring will notify members of any new inquiries, certain derogatory information, accounts, public records, or change of address that have been added to their credit reports as reported by any of the three major credit reporting agencies. If no information has been added or changed, then the member will receive a quarterly notification stating that no information has changed within their credit file. Neither the Plan Administrator, the provider of the Triple-Bureau Credit Alert service, or its credit information subcontractors, nor Financial Services Association shall have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the Triple-Bureau Credit Alert.
- Terms, conditions and additional fees may apply. My eDocs available through FNB Web Banking®. Not applicable to all notices.
- Web and text messaging access are needed to use My Mobi. You may be charged standard fees for text messaging and Internet access depending on your mobile device carrier.
- Card fees may apply, refer to the Schedule of Fees disclosure
- $10.00 monthly fee for check images returned with your statment. No fee for check images returned with eDocs Electronic Statements.
- Refer to Overdraft Privilege Program and the Schedule of Fees disclosure.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions