First National Bank is an approved financial institution by the Lawyers Trust Fund of Texas as a participant in the Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts (IOLTA) program.
What is an IOLTA account?
An “Interest on Lawyer’s Trust Accounts,” or IOLTA, is a program mandated by the Supreme Judicial Court. It requires lawyers and law firms to establish interest-bearing accounts for clients deposits which are nominal in amount or expected to be short-term. First approved as a voluntary program in 1985, the SJC adopted a comprehensive IOTLA program in 1989 requiring all eligible lawyers to participate.
- Account Analysis Available Billing Available4
- Check Imaging Available5
- Free Combined Statements with Savings Account Available
Calculated by using your Average Monthly Collected Balance:
- $100.00 Minimum balance to open
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Government issued picture identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Business EIN or Social security number
- ChexSystems® Verification
Available for Attorney IOLTA Accounts.
- $12.00 fee per token, per user. Additional fees may apply.
- My eDocs available through FNB Web Banking®. Not applicable to all notices.
- Card Fees may apply.
- If an account has more than 400 items per month, FNB reserves the right to move the account into analysis. Refer to the Schedule of Fees disclosure. *An item is a deposited check, deposit slip, ACH credit, or a check written on the account.
- $10.00 monthly fee for check images returned with paper statements and no fee for check images returned with eDocs statements.